Monday, January 12, 2015

Deadly Light - Days six, seven and beyond

Okay, I’ve massively screwed this up. During the holidays I got completely off track. It didn’t help that I’d reached a part of the tale that’s mostly character developing back story, and I didn’t really want to write it.

The last day I’ve got a record for was December 29. Somewhere around there I was somewhere around 12,209 words.

Since then I’ve been adding a sentence here and a sentence there. But until tonight (Monday, January 12) I never got in anything vaguely resembling a good writing session.

At least this evening I managed to get a little bit back on track. My daily total was somewhere just over 1600 words, making the current total 15,257.

I’m back in love with the story, though, so with luck I can keep building on this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment