Sunday, November 27, 2022

Leaf Ghost #33

Back to firsts. This is my first try with Koi water-based markers. They worked pretty much the same as the Tombow markers, so I’m pleased with the result. That’s XBR-237 Light Sky Blue, XBR-125 Sky Blue, XBR-130 Sap Green, XBR-27 Yellow Green, and XBR-49 Black.

I made a handful of mistakes, which you can spot if you look closely. I guess I got distracted by the impending end of the Thanksgiving break. Still, it was nice to complete one more creative project before the end of the month.

This was also a mini milestone of sorts: I’ve reached the midway point in the sketchbook I’m using for leaf ghosts. It has 60 pages, so I should have made it to the middle three ghosts ago. But I’ve done three of them using paper and board outside the sketchbook.


No comments:

Post a Comment