Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Elliptical Crown – Day 24 – Winner

This evening I topped 50,000 words with around 30 minutes to spare before midnight. I've decided not to verify my Novel Rhino victory until the novel is actually finished or the month runs out, whichever comes first.

I didn't get a lot of writing done this morning, but this afternoon I hit some long passages with a lot of action. They carried me forward to a 4,843 word day, shattering my previous single day record by more than 800 words.

At this point I'm guessing that the novel has another 8000 words or so to go. But that's just a ballpark estimate. By the middle of the week I should either be finished or have a more concrete idea of what remains to be done.

The writing this evening stopped at the end of the bridge attack scene. Tomorrow should find our cast back in Boston and headed for New York for the final showdowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment