Wednesday, November 7, 2018

The Elliptical Crown – Day Seven

Another less than ideal writing day. I managed to stay above the 2000 word daily average, but just barely.

Part of my problem was that I came home exhausted and then had to deal with some other demands on my attention before I could sit down and write. Plus I’ve been in a bit of a blue mood all day, which of course doesn’t make it easier to think creative thoughts let alone write them down.

Tonight’s session started with Rose’s second street encounter with Innsmouth Look people, and it ended at the conclusion of Alison and Rose’s pre-Newburyport chat in the car. I’m in no shape to re-read it now, but sometime I’m going to need to take a critical look at this dialogue to see whether or not it is in fact dull as dirt, which at this point I richly suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment