Monday, November 20, 2017

Deadly Light – Day 20


Today was a genuine disappointment, and no way to sugar coat it. I really hoped to take my time off during Thanksgiving break and seriously exceed quotas. I’ve long since given up on trying to finish before Thanksgiving – far too many slack days for that – but I’m still holding out hope that I can at least get to 50,000 words before school starts back up.

We’ll have to wait and see.

At least today’s poor showing was enough to push me past the 40k mark. It’s the last badge the web site dishes out before the final victory.

Spoiler alert: plot points follow.

When I wrapped today, Ben and his brother had just arrived at the hospital. I’m comforted by the thought that everything from here on out is clearly mapped out, and very little of it is exposition. The action scenes are much easier to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment