Friday, November 19, 2021

The Fins – Day 19

And off we go to “VIB.”

The transition wasn’t seamless. My morning was unusually busy for a Friday. And once I got home, I spent most of the afternoon on non-Novel-Rhino activities. Even when I sat myself down at the computer, I had trouble getting myself on task. I re-read some of the parts of the story I’d already written, which made sense when I was bringing myself back up to speed on The Lonesome Death of Julianna Y, but I also blew a bunch of time on parts I’d completely finished.

As usual, I got into a writing groove around 9 p.m., and that allowed me to at least get the story up and running. Fingers crossed, I hope to make more (and more consistent) progress now that Thanksgiving break is officially underway.

FFR: Juliana has shut the spider out of her kitchen and is now considering her options.

No comments:

Post a Comment