Thursday, November 4, 2021

The Fins – Day Four

Today was full of a considerable number of non-Rhino-related activities. I genuinely feared that this would be my first sub-par day. And though this was indeed less than I’d hoped to accomplish, a productivity spurt late in the game brought me comfortably if not dramatically over the 2k mark.

The overall total for the novel is now over 25,000 words. It’s weird to be past what I’m guessing will prove to be the book’s halfway point after only four days of writing.

I also noticed that there’s a passage in Chapter Three that gives away too much too early in the game. When I find a day with more available breathing room, I will need to go back and re-read. I don’t think I’ll end up deleting anything, but some of it may need to be moved to another place in the story.

For future readers: at long last I made it to the end of Chapter Five.

No comments:

Post a Comment