Thursday, November 23, 2017

Deadly Light – Day 23

As predicted, Thanksgiving wasn’t exactly the ideal day for writing.

In 2014 (the last time I successfully completed Novel Writing Month), I finished the day before Thanksgiving. Of course that year the holiday fell on the 27th, the second latest date it can occur. This year it was the 23rd, the second earliest date.

I’m on pace to finish on Saturday, so that’s one day faster than 2014. I’ve got some traditional day-after stuff tomorrow, so I’m not sure what writing will get done when.

But I hope I can keep it on track. The end of the book is mostly action, so I’m guessing it will go fairly quickly.

With that in mind, I’m going to discontinue the spoilers. Everything from here on out is the denouement and the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment