Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Deadly Light – Day Eight

Feeling much more on track now. I seem to be having a lot of success writing between 9 p.m. and midnight. That keeps me up later than I’d like (what a drag it is getting old), but I’m meeting quotas and making progress. Today Part Two topped the 20k mark, and we’ve still got quite a ways to go before it gives way to Part Three.

Spoiler alert: plot points follow.

I’ve covered a lot of critical ground during the last couple of days. Yesterday’s big scene was Ritchie Dean’s attempt to cut Donald’s arm off. The details emerged during a conversation between the original four plus Anna, which I started yesterday and finished today.

Then I moved on to Bea Stewart’s tales of the town’s eerie and occasionally deadly past. When I stopped for the evening I had just reached the end of the sad tale of the Taney family massacre. Tomorrow should give Bea the chance to reach the present and for Rachel to tell her side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment