Saturday, November 15, 2014

Deep Mist Day 15

Midway through the month now. Fortunately for me, I’m nearly 2000 words above the halfway mark in word count.

This evening I completed the second leg of the bracket. It took an unexpected twist – or at least a twist I wasn’t expecting until maybe 15 minutes before I wrote it – at the end. My intention is to hold off on the final leg until after I’ve written “The Mist.” That way I can write the novel’s concluding coda after the rest of it has been safely committed to print (or at least Word file).

My word count total stands at 1719 for the day and 26,983 for the month. That’s a current average of 1799 words per day. And so far only one day since the start where I wrote less than 1000 (Election Day, naturally enough).

No comments:

Post a Comment