Friday, November 7, 2014

Deep Mist Day Seven

Got a late start today. I thought I’d get most of the day to write, but alas it was not to be. Other than a few words (no more than half a paragraph) early in the afternoon, I wrote nothing until after 9 p.m.

Once I sat down and got serious, however, I did manage to make some progress. I got past a key development in the plot and the death of one of the characters (about which I should say no more in case any reader of this blog might want to read the story itself in an unspoiled state).

Word count for the day was 1118, not my best day but not my worst either. That’s below daily average quota but still a measure above the required overall pace. I’m hoping tomorrow and Sunday will be more fruitful. At this point I’ve got a fairly firm fix on what’s going to happen for the rest of this part of the novel, so now it’s details and typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment