Thursday, November 6, 2014

Deep Mist Day Six

That’s better. That’s much better.

I got a quiet moment at work and thought I’d see if I could write in the office. Oddly it went okay. It’s nowhere near as pleasant a place to work as my spot at home (I’ll have to work on that between now and when I start doing creative work at the college next fall). But it at least got the ball rolling. When I got home I managed to follow up with a good writing session in the afternoon and another brief sprint when we got back from our post-baseball-season celebration at Room 39.

The final total for today was 2496 words. That’s my second highest total since the start of the project, and it puts me back to considerably more than a day ahead of schedule. It also puts me over the 10,000 word mark, which earned me a badge on the web site.

Next stop is 25,000, the halfway mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment